Sunday, March 23, 2014
Blogiversary Giveaway (Finally)!
So back in February, the blog turned two years old.
Well, as a way of saying thanks to all of you who've been reading along during that time, I thought that a giveaway was in order.
And it's a pretty big one, so hopefully you're all pretty excited.
The winner will receive:
(1) Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
(1) stila in the moment eye shadow palette
(1) tarte Amazon Escape Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette
(1) The Balm Nude'Tude Eyeshadow Palette
(1) The Balm Balm Voyage Palette
(1) Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV
(1) bareMinerals Passionate for Pastels 4 Piece Color Collection (includes Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 in The Sweetest Thing, Flawless Definition Mascara, Sorbet Blush, and Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Go Getter)
(1) bareMinerals Enchanting Eyes Duo (includes Mini Prime Time Eyelid Primer and Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 in The Flashback)
(1) stila artful eye collector's edition palette vol 1 (includes eye shadows in oasis, glee, starlight, shell, and grace)
(1) stila artful eye collector's edition palette vol 3 (includes eye shadows in light apricot, umber, aquamarine, soft violet, and ocean)
(1) Make Up Forever Aqua Shadow Duo (includes Aqua Shadow Pencils in 28E and 20E)
(1) The Balm Instain Long Wearing Staining Powder Blush in Houndstooth
(1) tarte lights, camera, lashes! inner rim liner
(1) Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Sailor
(1) Mally Volumizing Mascara
(1) Maybelline Limited Edition Color Tattoo in Nude Compliment
(1) Maybelline Limited Edition Color Tattoo in Sleek & Spice
(1) IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes! Mascara
(1) IT Cosmetics Vitality Flush Anti-Aging Color Reviver Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi
(1) IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush
There are a ton of fun goodies in this prize pack that I absolutely love, so I hope the winner enjoys them just as much I do.
To enter, just leave a comment below sharing what the best new makeup or beauty item that you've tried recently is.
Here are the rest of the rules:
No anonymous comments are eligible since I have to be able to identify each entry and I’ll need a way to get in touch with you if you win - and you must follow the blog (through Google, Bloglovin or the email list) to enter.
I'm using Rafflecopter to make the giveaway a little easier on myself, so while the blog comment is mandatory for entry, you can get additional entries by following me on Twitter, tweeting about the giveaway, and liking the Facebook page.
The giveaway is open to both U.S. and international readers. If you’re under 18, please get your parents’ permission to enter since you’ll have to give me your mailing address if you win. The giveaway will be open until 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, March 29, 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck and thanks again for reading the blog!