I really wish that there were more people on my list that I could buy beauty products for because some of these sales are amazing.
As always, if you know of a sale or deal that I haven't included, please feel free to share it in the comments below.
- LORAC has several holiday gift sets, loaded with full-size products, for under $30 -- and they're on HauteLook today too, so you may want to pick up a few stocking stuffers.
- Urban Decay has a couple of Cyber Monday Specials, including the Book of Shadows Vol IV Redux and a deluxe sample of the Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy for just $25.
- Too Faced is offering a $25 Mystery Grab Bag as part of their Cyber Monday specials -- I picked one of these up last year and was pleased with the five full size products I received. You can also score an extra 50 percent off sale items with the code BF2013 at checkout.
- Eve Pearl is offering between 40 and 65 percent off select items for Cyber Monday. You can find all the information, including the eligible products, here. Use code TGBP1113 at checkout.
- Sigma is offering 20 percent off select products with the code CM2013 at checkout. You can find a list of eligible products here.
- Em Cosmetics is offering a buy one, get one free offer on all of their products. If you've been curious about the brand, now's probably the best time to check it out. I'm considering trying out a couple of the palettes myself.